Paxon IB Diploma Programme Data
For the Paxon IB Class of 2020, 83% of all IB exams taken were passed. While every student may not have earned enough points overall for the IB diploma, ALL students passed IB subject exams which resulted in college credit being earned.
- The majority of IB subjects are studied over 2 years to allow students more flexibility with customizing their IB diploma examination levels.
- Paxon IB students are admitted to college/universities well above the general acceptance rate.
- Paxon’s IB Coordinator and IB Administrator are both certified as IB workshop leaders and IB site visiting team members.
- Paxon’s principal is the Heads of School Chair on the Executive Board for the Florida League of IB Schools (FLIBS). Paxon’s IB Coordinator is a member of both the College Relations committee and the Executive Board for FLIBS.
- Three of Paxon’s IB teachers are certified IB exam readers.